February 11th to February 18th 2023
- No registration after the hunt begins. All participants must be registered and be a member of the Port Clinton Fish & Game Association. Click here to download and print the registration form.
- Cost: $12.00 for the coyote hunt. $12.00 for the fox hunt. $22.00 for both hunts. Raccoon (hunt or trap)–$10.00 fee. Note that trapping is only allowed for raccoons and this is a separate cost!
- Membership fee: $15.00 for new members. $8.00 for renewal. Click here to download and print the 2023 Membership form.
- When hunting in groups, all members must be registered.
- The hunt officially begins at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, February 11, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
- Coyotes, foxes, and raccoons must be killed during the days and times of the hunt. Each hunter must dispose of their own kill.
- Participants must have a valid hunter or fur takers license (fur takers license is required for fox and raccoon). License will be checked at weigh-in.
- The hunt will cover all areas of the state. All methods of hunting under Pennsylvania game laws are permitted (no trapping—except raccoon).
- Any violation of game laws or rules of this hunt will result in disqualification and expulsion from the club.
- The deadline for check in is 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 19, 2023. Weigh station will be at the clubhouse located at 16 Clinton Street, Port Clinton, PA.
- Mail in registrations must be received by Friday, February 10, 2023. Final in person registrations will be Friday, February 10, 2023 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00p.m. at the clubhouse.
- Club keeps $2.00 per hunt for administrative fees for coyote and fox hunt. Coyote and fox prize money will be divided in half. Half to be given to the 3 heaviest (if there is a tie, the first person to have their animal weighed in will be the winner). 50% for 1st, 30% for 2nd, and 20% for 3rd. The other 50% will be divided among the next 10 hunters bringing in a coyote—10% to each (limit one per hunter). Port Clinton Fish and Game reserves the right to make final judgment on any discrepancies.
- Club keeps $2.00 per hunt for administrative fees for raccoon hunt. Raccoon prize money will be paid to 3 heaviest only (same rules for a tie as fox and coyote).
- Weigh-in days:
Sunday, February 12, 2023 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m Wednesday, February 15, 2023 6:00p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday, February 18, 2023 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. February 19, 2023 12:00 p.m. to 3:00p.m
For minors under eighteen years of age: a parent, guardian, or custodian must sign our Minor Indemnification form, which you can download, print, and mail.
Please note: In order to be permitted into any of our hunting, fishing, or shooting activities, participants must sign a Waiver and Release Agreement, which is available to download, print, and mail.
For additional information, contact Greg Boltz at 610-562-3220 or Jeff Guldin at 610-914-9975.