Please follow these rules when participating in any of our Block Shoots. Thank you!
BLOCK SHOOT RULES
- All rules of firearm safety must be observed at all times.
- We reserve the right to deny any visibly intoxicated person of their privilege to shoot.
- Judge’s decision is final. Any ties declared will be decided by a shoot-off.
- Maximum barrl length is 30″ to 32″ field grade.
- No sleeved or otherwise modified barrels. No poly chokes.
- No chokes over 1″ past the end of the barrel.
- No magnified sights.
- Shooters have five (5) minutes to answer 1st call or be placed at the end of the line. Second no-show is a forfeit.
For minors under eighteen years of age: a parent, guardian, or custodian must sign our Minor Indemnification form, which you can download, print, and mail.
Please note: In order to be permitted into any of our hunting, fishing, or shooting activities, participants must sign a Waiver and Release Agreement, which is available to download, print, and mail.