Reminder to hunters: No doe allowed to be taken through our property even if you have a doe tag.
Click here to download a print and mail Membership Form!
BLOCK SHOOT WINNERS!
Thanks to all who participated in 3 Block Shoots this year. The winners of the raffle drawn on November 7, 2021 were:
|#1($500)Trisha Balliet||#5($50)Dale Steffy|
|#2 ($200)Mark Catren||#6($50)Todd Kohler;|
|#3($100)Randy Fegley||#7($50)Jerry Herber|
Congratulations to all the winners!
2022 MEETING DATES (meetings start at 11:00 a.m.)
|January 9||July 10|
|January 30||August 14|
|February 27||September 11|
|April 3||October 9|
|April 24||October 30|
|May 1||December 11|
2022 CLUB EVENTS
- Fox, Coyote, Raccoon Hunt: February 12, 2022 through February 19, 2022
- Kids’ Fishing Rodeo: May 14, 2022 (starts at 8:00 a.m.)—SPONSORS NEEDED
- Sojourn Breakfast: TBD (Check back for updates!)
- Hunter Safety Course: TBD (Check back for updates!)
- Block Shoots:(all start at 11:00 a.m) September 18, October 16, and November 6, 2022
Hoagies will be $7.00 each in 2022. We need people to make them—the more the merrier! Please let us know if you can help out on the following dates:
- January 15/16
- February 5/6
- March 5/6
Member participation is vital to keeping Port Clinton Fish and Game a successful club. We encourage you to volunteer some time helping the other members keep this club operating smoothly.
To that point, in addition to the regularly scheduled events, we will be having work details at the clubhouse on January 9, 2022 and May 7, 2022; and volunteers are needed for the fishing rodeo on May 14, 2022.
Contact Greg Boltz at 610-562-3220 or Jeff Guldin at 610-914-9975; or note on your membership renewal form that you would like to help out.
2022 Membership Dues (due by May 15, 2022)
- Active Duty Military: Free
- Children 15 and under: Free
- New Member: $15.00
- Renewal: $8.00